My name is Erica Lippert, and thanks for checking out my portfolio. I am a senior at Oklahoma State University, majoring in Sports Media with an interest in Journalism and Public Relations. I look forward to working with a sports team or organization as a PR agent or beat writer. I am also interested in earning my Masters Degree from Oklahoma State in Managerial Strategic Communications.
I maintain a 3.6 GPA in classes pertaining to my degree plan and learn from my professors and my mistakes on a daily basis. I have recently been published in the Stillwater News Press and completed an internship with the communications group in the athletics department at Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York, for summer 2015. To see my work throughout the summer, please visit the “HIGHLIGHTS” page under Internship Experience. I worked for the OKC Thunder as a Ticket Sales Associate during the 2015-16 season to gain experience in the sport industry at a professional level.
- OSU Athletics Retention Representative May 2016 – present
- Provide customer service to current OSU Athletics customers, improving customer retention rate
- Enhance customer loyalty by building enduring relationships with customers
- Solicit customer feedback to ensure an amazing OSU Athletics experience.
- OKC Thunder Ticket Sales Associate Oct. 2015 – Feb. 2016
- Conduct surveys with guests to create ideal Thunder experience
- Provide guests with group and season ticket sales information
- Syracuse University Athletics Communications May 2015 – July 2015
- Write press releases, game previews and reviews, feature stories
- Maintain Cuse.com website and other Athletics social media sites
- Observe and learn from full-time staff about media coverage and communications
To find out more about me, please take some time to visit my social media profiles listed below.